Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Equal Opportunity Filthiest Limerick

Here's what gets me.

I believe it is agreed that the filthiest and possibly most popular limerick ever written is the one about the man from Nantucket:

There once was a man from Nantucket
Whose dick was so long he could suck it.
He said with a grin
As he wiped off his chin,
"If my ear were a cunt, I would fuck it!"

Given that the women's liberation movement has been going on for decades, I am surprised that no one has written a similar limerick with a woman as the subject. I have corrected that oversight:

There once was a gal from Nantucket
Whose cunt was so sweet she would suck it.
She said with a grin
As she wiped off her chin,
"If that stick were a dick, I would fuck it!"

There is no need to thank me. Just reading it is reward enough.

I rest my case.

No comments: